CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.8.08

So I think my get together was a relative success even if it wasn't terribly exciting. The boyfriend still is trying to find a job. I feel bad for him because I know how hard it is, and I don't even have an impressive resume or anything. He's at another interview now so here's hoping :)
Still waiting to get the bill for the damages at Pear Tree. Really would rather not get it, but it's easier to deal with something when its no longer unknown. Sent an appeal in as well, so here's hoping on that.
So basically I need a lot of luck for things to go well, oh and some money but then again who doesn't.
I started watching Puchi Puri Yuushi. I am obviously a little too old for it, but sometimes I just like watching something cute and silly. Makes me happy.
Boring update, but better than nothing.

0 comments: