CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

29.7.08

Don't build your world around

Volcanoes melt you down.

So I know things in my life aren't exactly awful, but its not like they are great either. Mostly it's money problems, which I know I could have averted had I worked more or maybe kept both jobs but I didn't so the situation at present exists. Basically I need to pay for:
* 1,000 owed to BF
* 2,600 to PearTree (don't even get me started on that bullshit)
* Bills (roughly 600)
On top of which I wanted to save up for a car and school, you things I actually need, but thats not happening any time soon since I have a total of oh I don't know 100 bucks at the moment.
I just let little things get me depressed really easily so its hard to bounce back from things even when I know its possible, it will just take time.
Well this friday I am trying to have a get together, I hope it isn't a bust and everyone gets along (ie NO DRAMA) and isn't terribly bored which is a real possibility too.
Nmmaa....I still haven't unpacked anything

0 comments: