CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

21.7.08

Just because I'm losing...

Doesn't mean I'm lost.

Finally moved into my new place off of Vandiver. Its nice having a place without any annoying room mates. However, I am not used to the area at all and with my car being broken I haven't really learned anything yet. Still have yet to unpack, probably will still not be done unpacking til next month because I suck haha. Although I really need to find my phone charger soon, I have no battery left so sorry if anyone has tried to call me and can't get through.
Saw the new Batman movie. Awesome is all I have to say.
Work is starting to have drama. I guess I should have expected it esp because everyone there is usually drunk too. Natalie and Taylor apparently arent going to offer me any more shifts because I always say no. However, the reason I do is because they offer them either 10 to 20 minutes before I would have to go in or I am legitimately doing something but apparently those are just excuses and I am lazy. Fuck that.
And on Saturday Natalie left to go drinking with the owner, which really wasn't that big of a deal because it was slow and she was only gone about an hour and a half. Plus I probably made more money that way. But it just kind of showed that favorites do exist there which sucks because I am never a favorite. Oh well.
Oh and no one seems to want to hire me for a day job. Bah.

0 comments: