CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

17.7.08

Say you'll stay...forever and a day.

So much for me trying not to drink haha. Ended up having a two drinks after work last night because it was so slow that I was cut by eleven. I hope that doesnt happen tonight. I'd rather make no money and stay home or actually be busy.
Fed the baby cats tuna from a can today, they went crazy, but now they are being extra nice to me. :)
Haven't really started packing at all, and I should have been moved in by now. And for once, its not because I am lazy. Its because I am a pack rat and I am dreading figuring out what to throw away and keep. I am going to force myself to start tomorrow because we rented the U-Haul for saturday so I pretty much have to be ready to pack by then.
I really want to see the Dark Knight tomorrow but I don't know if I will have time with all the packing or if I can still get a ticket.
i know this was boring but I am trying to get myself into the habit of updating once a day. I think it really helps clear out my head if nothing else.
Oh, had an interesting conversation last night with Kari and Woodrow. I really enjoy running into intelligent people who can explain new things to me. Although last night was a little difficult because my grasp on science is really poor so until we related it to philosophy I was having a hard time explaining myself. I hate sounding unintelligent but sometimes, I really do feel like I am not as smart as I used to be.

0 comments: