CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

25.8.08

The morning is for sleeping...

So much for updating every day...but i think updates will be more regular with me in school and needing any distraction from being productive. I am basically going to be on campus all day Tuesday and Thursday so come find me if you are out and about. I think things are alright with the family for once. So thats nice. But there is still always problems. My car for one, and the fact that I am always constantly owing money. Its like I'm sinking into a black hole. It will be nice when I finally don't owe anyone anything. IF that ever happens. Either way I dont have to worry about paying for school this semester which is nice. And the boy got me a new computer. Its very pretty and pink. Although I have to pay him back for it. :P
Still haven't bought my textbooks because I dont know if they are the right classes. My adviser only has walk-ins during 2-4 tues/thur which of course I am in class for. But hopefully class will get done early tomorrow and I can try and visit her.
I really dont feel like going to work today. I am just feeling sort of down today. I mean things are getting better which is always positive I just sometimes get these bad kind of days.Although it could just be the fact that there are freshman everywhere and their annoying stupidity is really making me want to hit them. I feel so old.

0 comments: