CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

25.6.08

We're so miserable and stunning.

Its hard to update frequently, because of the cats, or the bf is around. Not like there is anything he couldn't read on here, but I just don't feel as private writing in it when he's here.
Kari has been really busy so she hasn't gotten any books for me, so i feel a little trapped, and I am starting to lose inspiration for writing. I don't want to give up because I want to write something and I don't feel up to writing fiction. Blah.
So broke, and have to go up to Jersey soon, so I won't be making any money and I know the 'rents will just want me to spend money. They think i am rolling in cash for some reason but Mcnallys isn't making me enough money and I am too lazy to look for another job. I don't even want to talk about what happened Saturday. It was complete bullshit.
I'll try to update something interesting tomorrow.

0 comments: