CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

17.6.08

I said tell me your name, is it sweet?

...She said my boy it's Dagger.

So this is a little personal but this is my blog so there. I got my results back from my annual and I have to get more tests done because my cells are pre-cancerous. I dont know if its something to freak out about, or if they are just being overly cautious. Either way I am trying not to think about it which isn't exactly the smartest. One, I don't have the money for the next test so I would have to talk to my parents about it, which I think would just be awkward....But I know this isn't one of those problems where I can just pretend and it will disappear.

Started reading again but having a hard time finding a really good book. A lot of it is I don't really have the money to buy books so I can't just randomly pick one and be pleasantly surprised anymore. However, I started reading Ghostwriter recently. It's pretty good, it reminds me a little of The Historian but not as disappointing. It's about Newton and Alchemy.

And speaking of money, I know I should be saving up but i just keep spending it on things. It just makes me feel better when I feel pretty. Vain, I know.

Nervous about going to NJ. Really nervous. More on that later though.

0 comments: