CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.6.08

....

I don't feel like posting much. So here's some random pics from this week, and a quick recap since the last time I posted following the pictures.






Had a lot of fun at my birthday but got really really sick the next day, which was to be expected I supposed. A lot of my friends came out which was really nice :) It's been awhile since I've felt like I've had real friends again. Been sleeping excessively, which is kind of making me feel like I am not getting anything done. It just feels like wasted time. Went to the Zoo but basically everything was closed which sucked. Drove around for two and a half hours at the airport looking for my stupid friend's car, and couldn't find it. Very frustrating. Been working a lot this week, got an awesome new hair cut.

0 comments: