CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

22.5.08

Wasting Time on the Wii

Even though I am pretty horrible at it, I can't stop playing Mario Kart. Although thats why I really like it, you can be bad and still have fun. I played online with the boy, and basically a win for me was not getting last haha. I hopefully will get better but even if I don't there is still plenty to do that it doesn't really effect me that I am bad. I find the battles to be boring though. Maybe its because I don't enjoy attacking other players that I am just bored by it. Picture above is of Baby Peach who I enjoy playing as because she's pretty obnoxious. Although I really want to play as Rosalina, the chick from Mario Galaxy, but I don't think I am good enough to unlock her and I bet the boy will forget to do it for me. Oh well.
If anyone has any advice so I can suck less let me know.

In other news its storming and Luffy is scared. He was hiding but now I got him to sleep on the bed with me. I kind of hope it stays horrible all day so that way they might not need me to go into work :P I just want to be lazy today.

0 comments: