CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

23.5.08

Disappointing....

So this week's Top Chef was just a huge disappointment all around. While Dale isn't my favorite he definitely should have been in the the Final Four. I feel if he had been partnered less with Lisa he would have been able to do better, but she constantly dragged him down. And at least he accepted that he messed up, unlike Lisa who just points fingers. Plus he has performed better than her all season! I think the winning three constants faces when the results were announced explains it better than I can, I mean they couldn't believe it was Dale and not Lisa. And Spike, he was just lucky this time. Richard better win.

Didn't end up going into work last night, which was a nice break, but financially not so good. So let's see, I am broke, fat, and inclined to being lazy all the time. Looks like nothings changed. Oh and the parents wont stop bitching at me. sweet.

1 comments:

David Dust said...

It is ridiculous that Spike or Lisa will make it to the final four.

CLICK HERE for DavidDust's Top Chef recap.

:)